*entry is required
This is only a request for registration. You request must be approved by the college before you are registered. Only students who have already been admitted and have a student id may register for classes. Please check your myICCI.com email account for confirmation of your approved registration
Please have your advising session with Christine Smith, Dr. Anthony Husemann or Sandra Tomlinson prior to registering for classes to ensure that you are selecting the correct courses.
Spring 2014-Important Dates to Remember
Priority Registration: 2014-02-24
General Registration: 2014-3-10
Classes Begin: 2014-04-07
Late Registration: 2014-04-07
Last day to Drop a Class: 2014-05-23
Classes End: 2014-6-19
Final Exams: 2014-6-17
Quarter Ends: 2014-6-20
Comprehensive Examination: 2014-06-19
|*Degree/Program Concentration - Select One:
The College reserves the right to modify the class offerings You should fill out only one (1) registration form. To select By/Exam courses or odd credit hour courses, you must use the Class Add/Drop form. To make changes you should use the Class Add/Drop Form.
You must register and be approved for the seminar prior to the 1st meeting scheduled on 2014-04-03 7:00pm
||Other Course/s (ie Special Topics, Internships/Placements)
The Internship/Placement class application must be received by 2014-04-01 at the 1st meeting.
Once this form is completed and you hit the submit key, it will be sent to ICCI for processing. Invoices may be mailed to your MYICCI email account or distributed during week 2 of the quarter. Until you have paid or made approved financial arrangements with ICCI, you are not registered for class/es. If you sign up for a class with a pre-requisite and have not taken the pre-requisite, you will be dropped from the class. Please be certain you have met the requirements for a course as explained in the college catalog.
This is only a request for registration. Your request must be approved by the college before you are registered. Please check your myICCI.com email account for confirmation of your approved registration.
The charges for tuition, laboratory fees, service charges and all other charges made by the college, are called fees and all students are expected to understand the fee policy of the college according to this statement and abide by it.
1. All fees are subject to change without previous notice.
2. All fees must either be PAID IN FULL at the time of registration or special arrangement (loan, installment or other financial assistance) must be made with the college. The installment policy of the college is explained below. All accounts that have a balance by week 2 of the Quarter are subject to an installment/late fee of $25.
3. No final examination, grades, diplomas or transcripts will be issued until the student account with the college is PAID IN FULL.
4. No student may attend any classes before payment in full of all fees or until the student has entered into an installment agreement with the college.
5. A student will not be entitled to a refund of any fees, except under the conditions listed in the current catalog of the college. Refunds will be made within thirty (30) days following determination of the date of receipt of the Add/Drop form.
6. All textbooks from the college must be PAID FOR IN CASH at the time of the RECEIPT OF THE TEXTBOOK.
7. Overseas students must furnish to the college satisfactory proof of an ability to meet all financial obligations by such proof as the college may require. At the option of the college, an overseas student may be required to deposit with the college sufficient funds to meet all school fees and tuition expense either for one term or the full school year (depending on the currency regulation of the country of origin of the student) before the student is permitted to register.
8. Cayman residents showing financial responsibility to the satisfaction of the college will be permitted to pay fees in installments. The total fees plus an additional CI$25.00 to cover processing costs may be paid in installments as approved by the Business Office. The student must sign an installment agreement to cover the unpaid amount. A co-signer may be required.
9. The policy explained herein is presently in effect and will remain in effect until further notice.
Email Signature and Form Submission
By typing your email address below, it is the equivelent of signing this form and agreeing to all fees that apply. You will be notified via email if your application was accepted.
*electronic signature - enter email address:
Please contact the Registrar at email@example.com or 345-947-1100 with any questions.